Drinking water is everyone’s necessity, but not everyone get it. Drinking water is the alarming need for all and needs to be addressed. And we all know that various steps are taken for the same. So here we are to discuss the Madhya Pradesh Nal Jal Scheme 2018. Nal Jal scheme is a scheme initiated by Madhya Pradesh government by Chief Minister of the state, Shivraj Singh Chouhan. So here are the full details regarding the same. To know about the features of the Nal Jal Scheme, how to get benefitted of Nal Jal Scheme, and other details regarding the same continue reading here.
Madhya Pradesh Nal Jal Scheme 2018 Features
Following are the features of Madhya Pradesh Nal Jal Scheme:
- · Nal Jal Scheme will provide drinking water to all the citizens in Madhya Pradesh.
- · Nal Jal Scheme will provide drinking water via taps to all the families in the state.
- · This scheme will eradicate the problem of filling drinking water from hand pumps.
- · Approximately 60 lakh people will be benefitted under this scheme.
- People will get drinking water at home through taps.
- · This cost has approximate cost worth INR 2,200 crore.
- · The slogan of the scheme is “Ghar Ghar Narmada, har har Narmada”
To be benefitted under this scheme you will have to wait for the proper guidelines under Madhya Pradesh Nal Jal Scheme. The guidelines and full eligibility will soon be released and will be updated here as and when declared.
Also Check: Maa Tujhe Pranam Application Form 2018
Shivraj Singh Chouhan moreover said that “I promise every village will have drinking water through river Narmada. Our daughters will not have to get water from hand pumps anymore”.
For more details stay tuned with us.