RHB is Rajasthan Housing Board, which is responsible for development works and construction related to housing in Rajasthan State. It is RHB’s prime responsibility to avail housing to every family in the state. So this time it has its focus to complete this responsibility under a scheme cover for housing called Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme 2018.
Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme 2018
Earlier Rajasthan Housing Board focused on developing houses exclusively designed for Economically Weaker Section families and Middle Income Group families. These houses were planned to be construed at Vatika, Pratap Nagar, and Mahal in Jaipur. But this failed because of some crisis in real estate business. For this, there were no or the little number of bidders and developers. So Rajasthan Housing Board had to drop the idea then.
But now under Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme, there are plans to construct around 2500 houses. These houses will be constructed on the PPP model, that is the Public-Private Partnership Model. There will be 3 different projects under which multi-storeyed buildings will be constructed. The place now planned for construction of these houses are Mansarovar in Jaipur, and in Bhiwadi. This is revealed as in the invitation for tenders to the various developers for the same.
Now as you must be willing to know more about Some scheme, so here is the entire details regarding Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme:
- How can you apply for Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme 2018?
- What are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfil for Rajasthan Housing Scheme 2018?
- Location of houses under Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme.
- And all application details regarding Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme.
Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme Application Form 2018
Application for Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme, 2018 will begin shortly. We will update the details as and when some notification is released. Till no any such update is thereby officials for Rajasthan Housing Scheme 2018 Application form.
To apply under Rajasthan RHB Housing Scheme 2018 you just need to do the following:
- Firstly log on to RHB official website.
- Go to the housing scheme portal.
- Click on the Register now button.
- Fill in the personal details and basic information.
- Submit the form with the registration fees.
However here below you may check the eligibility for the scheme:
RHB Housing Scheme Eligibility
- The person applying under this scheme must be of 18 years.
- Applicant should be domicile resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant will have to produce income proof of the recent year.
- Applicant must have a PAN card.
- Applicant should not be benefited under any other housing scheme by the centre or state government.
RHB Rajasthan Housing Scheme House Locations
These houses will be constructed at the following locations:
- 228 houses will be constructed at VT Road in Mansarovar.
- 400 houses will be constructed at Sector 16 in Mansarovar.
- At Aravali Marg in Mansarovar area around 600 houses will be constructed.
- And 1300 houses will be constructed at Aravali Marg.
For more updates stay tuned.
Read Also: Rajasthan Gaushala Yojana