This year, West Bengal Housing Board application form 2018 has started. People who want to get the house under WB housing Scheme 2018, fill the form timely. Application mode will online. And Wb housing scheme online application will start from February end 2018. Every year the government of India launches many housing schemes to provide houses to the citizens. The government helps the citizens in many ways to be able to afford a house. The government provides help by giving economic benefits, subsidies, free plots, etc to the people. And the main way for fulfilling this is by the housing scheme initiated by the West Bengal government. All you need to do is to fill the West Bengal Housing Board Application Form 2018. So the details are.
The West Bengal Board is also following this path by introducing the Housing Board Scheme 2018. Under this scheme, houses will be distributed to these categories of people:
- EWS(Economically Weaker Sections)- Income upto Rs 10,000/- per month
- LIG (Lower Income Groups)- Income b/w Rs 10,000/- & Rs 15,000/- per month
- MIG(Middle Income Groups)- Income b/w Rs 15,000 /- & Rs 40,000/- per month
- HIG(Higher Income Groups)- Income more than Rs 40,000/- per month
Apply for WB Housing Board Scheme 2018
The registration will be done for the scheme. After the scheme, a draw will be taken. The process is just like that of conducting a lottery for the houses. Under the West Bengal Housing Board Scheme 2018 all these categories will be taking part. The registration of these housing schemes usually ends up having a bulk amount of application forms. Although a lot of people apply for the scheme, only a few have the luck to be benefitted from it. But this does not stop the people of the nation from trying out their luck. Seeing the people of the nation who were lucky enough to win theses lottery, many try out their luck too.
WB Housing Board Scheme 2018 will also be one of such opportunities for the people of West Bengal. The initial process and preparation for the scheme will begin in the starting of the upcoming year. So Follow the article to get the latest information of West Bengal Housing Board Application Form 2018.
WB Housing Scheme Online Registration 2018
The registration process of West Bengal Housing Scheme 2018 is quite easy. In order to give your name for the draw, you must first go through the online registration. The registration will be done on the official site (link is given below). All you have to do is to register for the scheme and your name will be added to the list. Although the registration has not started yet, in upcoming few days the registration process will begin. Following are the instructions you need to follow in order to register for West Bengal Housing Board Scheme 2018:
- Visit the official website which is wbhousing.gov.in.
- There you need to open the application form.
- To open the application form, click on the link – Online application for the allotment of vacant flats under Ankanksha Housing Project.
- Thereafter notifications will open.
- Now check the ‘West Bengal Housing Board Application form 2018’ link and open this link.
- When the form appears on the screen, it will ask some personal details.
- So Now fill all the required details carefully.
- Also, Attach the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Therefore at the end click on the submit button and pay the application fee.
This was all you need to do for registering in the housing scheme. The registration is expected to start at the beginning of January 2018. So keep following our page to be informed of the latest updates. All the registration details will be updated here. If you want the details about West Bengal Housing Board Application Form 2018 read ahead.
West Bengal Housing Board Application Form 2018
You need to fill an online Application form in order to apply for having own flats in West Bengal. But the question arises how to fill an online application form Following are the steps.
- After going to the official website you can download the form.
- The form will look something like this.
- Fill the form and submit it there only.
- In this way, you can fill the West Bengal Housing Board Application Form 2018.
West Bengal Housing Scheme Categories 2018
The draw will be taken for different categories based on different lottery benefits. The winners of the lottery can expect the benefits to be of the following:
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): This category of people will be provided with a minimum of 200 sq. ft of area for the house.
- Lower Income Groups (LIG): This category will be provided with a minimum of 400 sq. ft of land for the house.
- Middle Income Groups (MIG): This category will get a land of minimum 600 sq. ft. area.
- Higher Income Groups (HIG): This category of people will be provided with more than 800 sq. ft area of land.
There are around 53,000 houses to be given under the scheme. So The government will be providing financial help along with the houses. Therefore, All the categories will be given different prizes based on the income strength of the people.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Housing Scheme 2018
You need to be eligible if you want to register for the scheme. Following are the eligibility details of West Bengal Housing Board 2018:
- Only one member of a family can apply.
- The applicant must agree to Terms & Conditions of the government.
- Also, The candidate should not have any criminal record.
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
Documentation Required for WB Housing Scheme 2018
- Voter Card
- Demand Draft
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof of verification.
Also, Keep the scanned copies of all these documents to take part in the online registration.
This was all about “West Bengal Housing Board Application Form 2018″ for now. More information will be updated once the registration starts. The registration is most likely to start at the end of February 2018. Follow us to get the latest notification about the scheme. Also Accepted and rejected application details will be mentioned here later. Till then keep in touch with this article. Also, stay tuned for more information.